Harley Davidson India will offer 12 models from its current 2010 line-up. Bookings of the bikes will be opened on April 20th across all dealerships and deliveries of the bikes will begin by June’2010. The range of Harley motorcycles will start from Rs 6.95/- lacs and goes to Rs 34.95/- lacs (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Harley-Davidson India Managing Director Anoop Prakash said:
“Today, I am delighted and proud to welcome on-board the first dealers in India to the Harley-Davidson family…Our aim is to create a strong network that will provide our customers a world-class Harley-Davidson ownership experience, and we are off to a great start, The Harley-Davidson India dealerships are being designed to the company’s global standards and will reflect the essence of the brand, offering customers the opportunity to experience what riders across the world have experienced for over a century.”Finally we will be able to see live action on our Indian roads, when these American beasts will roar with the much distinct thump. I hope all of you are as eager as I am to relish our senses with the remarkable sight and the immaculate sound of HD.
The five new dealerships are as follows : -
- Tusker Harley-Davidson in Bengaluru, led by Srinivas Reddy
- Himalayan Harley-Davidson in Chandigarh, led by Siddharth Garg
- Banjara Harley-Davidson in Hyderabad, led by K Jairam
- Seven Islands Harley-Davidson in Mumbai, led by Arjun Bafna
- Capital Harley-Davidson in New Delhi, led by Atul Aggarwal